swagbucks

Search & Win

Friday, June 25, 2010

This is my review of a site called Peoplestring.

Lol is all i have to say! Although this site is free to join it is very hard to stay interested in. I have been a member for 3 months and i have only made $14.63. The minimum payout is $25. I have pretty much givin up on this site. It pretty much relys on getting referrals (wich i am not great at!). I currently have 60 (wich i thought was amazing!) I guess i was wrong. They pay you a portion of what advertisers pay them. all you have do is use the site. you can do some offers if you want but personally its not worth the time! I give this site a rating of 1 star. i put a link to it below if your interested in trying it for yourself. hopefully you have more luck than i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment